Re: new orleans trip

Robert,

Your friend's photographs were very impressive. Having been to there to see the damage in person and then see his images which were not taken in the same areas as mine, it just overwhelms me to think of the widespread enormity of the destruction. It is a lot to try to wrap my mind around.

Thanks for looking and commenting.

Lea