RE: Gallery

Marilyn,

I'd like to see a series of these "ghosts".  It would make a good
project and your are off to a fine start. They'd look nice as  prints
too.

The sticker denotes the love-lorn red pepper's pedestrian status (wears
tacky designer labels) setting  it apart from the classy Salon pepper.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 4Th ed.
Now an E-book.