RE: This is off topic but may be important

Hello

Have you heard of the electrically ignited hydrogen bomb?  It only cost $10
for the first megaton and then only 40c a megaton after that.

There is no limit; it can be a 200 pound equivalent bomb or even one that
just cracks an eggshell but the "safe" upper limit is 500 Megatons above
this there is likely to be serious consequences for the world ecosystem and
anyway 20 1 Megaton bombs are far better than 1 20 megaton bomb.

Who ever heard of a safe hydrogen bomb?

Oh by the way have you ever sat next to a 500 Megaton Russian hydrogen bomb
with the trigger set to fire on a mobile phone call?

Do you unplug the phone? Or disable the percussion cap? Which do you do
first?  I put a bit of stick under the hammer that banged into the
percussion cap!  Then we go the call, "its for you" I said to the mad
psychiatrist and then the bomb, well they found out....  And put in the yard
of the police station (they thought it was a methane gas bottle, that's what
it looked like). Later we collected the professionals and they defused it, I
did manage to remove the warhead....

There were 40 more of these nasties on railway sidings at Omsk.  They took
those out with three cruise missiles.  I think the locals were extremely
pleased.

They were still there after nearly 50 years since I last saw them on my way
to the "Centre for punishment and corrective training" (Gulag) after
illegally entering the Eastern block. I was a month or two too young for
instant execution.

There is nothing on the news... I might travel up to London just now, if its
still there.

Chris.