RE: This is off topic but may be important

>Has ET opened up on us?  Have more oil and gas depots and refineries been
>blasted? Does Bin have several atom bombs? And used them?

Chris

You are more likely to be shot by the police than than by Al Q.

I can assure you background radiation levels this morning are no higher than
yesterday so there is no general nuclear strike.  It could of course be one
of the new smart (media-friendly) weapons ... those that can make 100,000
people disappear without ever appearing in any casualty list but they are
not likely to be using those near London.

Tiscali Broadband from 14.99 with free setup!