RE: This is off topic but may be important

But if I'm really a precision shooter and hit the bomb accurately to the
right eye and then to the eye left over, then it may be even fewer mm-s.
It's like shooting squirrels and that stuff when intact fur is the main
purpose.

Peeter

> If by Parabellum you mean the 9mm I would suggest a bigger gun!
Terry L. Mair
Mair's Photography
158 South 580 East
Midway, Utah 84049