Re: Bob & Jeff

>My, what a problem I present.

********************
<1430 Words Snipped>
********************

>So the question is rather simple:
>can some member participate without having
>posted sample images? I suppose not.

This very long post reminded me of that old saying

"A picture is worth a thousand words"

It is unfortunate we have never been shown your work Bob because it might put you in a different light. No matter how many words you throw at the problem - and whether you are a member of an internet mailing list, camera club or even the local masonic lodge, people will jusge a photographer by his/her photographs (not by their descriptions of how good they are).

So yes, there is a place here for people who talk but don't show ... but they will find it a lot harder to gain (photographic) respect than those who've presented actual images.

Bob