Re: This is off topic but may be important

I also heard it but it was during the Gulf War in 1991.

Pini

----- Original Message -----
From: Chris
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2006 11:36 PM
Subject: This is off topic but may be important

Hello,

It is possible that Britain has come under nuclear attack but there is
nothing on TV about it, no sirens and basically nothing to see.  It is
mighty quiet round here now.

I do know that in this event nothing will be announced, it is, after all,
war.

I heard about 12-15 very heavy explosions today starting at noon British
time the explosions continued one every few seconds for about 15 minutes.
One was so powerful that my body shook, I felt it in the chest, and there
was a flash in the northern sky overcast sky when one went off.

I heard the explosion at Hemel Hempstead, here, in South London and they all
sounded like that, a sort of bang then an echo.

They just went on and on I became very afraid, others heard them around me,
and I phoned a relative and she heard one after she opened the door.

They were so heavy and distant that I can only think "nuclear attack".

There were no sirens but now the peace is noticeable, I fear greatly for
what happened north of this place.

Has ET opened up on us? Have more oil and gas depots and refineries been
blasted? Does Bin have several atom bombs? And used them?

What is happening?

I fear the worst.

Will I be tomorrow?

Chris.