Re: This is off topic but may be important

----- Original Message -----
From: "Peeter Vissak"

: About bombs and guns

: Now the politicians have succeeded to make us paranoid about everything
and
: everybody.

Oldest trick in the book.. I think it was a very old Indian text describing
the technique - when you're in trouble with the citizentry cry 'rally men,
there are bandits at the gates'.  When the citizenry are ready to remove
you from your throne cry "you need me now more than ever, for there are
enemies amoung us and only I know who they are"

: PS: From which distance would it be possible to hit a terrorist bomb with
: Parabellum? Any advice?

they're quite heavy but I don't think throwing it would do any good ;-)