Re: We are off that topic; here are some critiques and opinions -wasgovernment

>So, I will remain politically neutral and politically related comments will
>not come from me. Like the "Bush's eyes are too close" thread that I will
>not comment on; contributed to by some who accuse me of being too political.

hahahahahahahhahahaha

You really take the buscuit ... and you can keep it :o)

I would have thought in an imaging sense the comment about "someone's eyes
being too close together" (and ergo making them appear untrustworthy) was
relavent to the list. That is, people respond to images in an emotional (subconcious?)
way not in an analytical one.  The "truth" that underlies the image is irrelavent
if it does not appear true.

So if we over-dwell on the purely technical aspects of photographs we can
miss the important ingredient - impact. Heck, Clinton has been proved to
be an inveterate liar but he still has an honest face ... isn't life cruel
:o(

Tiscali Broadband from 14.99 with free setup!