Re: opinions and judgement

>>>After all, if you can not clearly state what is good and what is bad about an
image, beyond the fundamentals of exposure and acutance, then how can you know
that your own images are any good at all, even with 40 years experience in the
lab and shooting 100's of images with with an 11X14 camera.>>>

A limited range of interests and my criteria that is perhaps too tight as far as you are concerned. For me, a great image starts with sharpness and proper exposure. A great scene is not so great (in my opinion) if it is not sharp and well exposed. You are certainly free to tell me I am missing some "great" images. I can accept that.

If you wish, point me to a well exposed and sharp image and I will offer you my opinions.

I knew my images were good because they met my criteria. The clients thought so as well.

Bob