Re: We are off that topic; here are some critiques and opinions -wasgovernment

>>>It's no secret - but I'm surprised you don't remember *any* of
"Qkano's" images in the gallery over the years (there have been
dozens).>>>

Perhaps I was not clear. I do not visit the galleries. Therefore, I have not offered comments. I will make it a point to look at your images, however. Do not expect a comment if I do not like what I see. If I see something I like, I might comment.

Fair enough?

>>>Whether you - or anyone else for that matter - likes them or not
always interests me but does not drive my direction.>>>

I have no problem with that. If you like what you produce, perhaps that is all that matters. I know what I like and that is about all I can say.

Fair enough?

>>>Reading your comments on what you like / don't like I'm fairly sure
most will have passed you by (I don't do chocolate box) though I'm
sure I've posted some sharp, well-exposed examples amongst the
experimental dross :o)>>>

I am sure you did. But again, my interest is quite narrow and I am likely to skim over the images I do not care for.

>>>You say you have a fear of people stealing/using your images.  Fair
enough, but without any visual evidence / examples of your work all we
have is words.  My own respect for people on line is strongly swayed
by visual evidence.  There are exceptions of course, remember Luis,
where someone's critical analysis is so good as to overcome the lack
of posted images.>>>

I prefer not to post images. And yes, things are lifted and used without permission. Is it something I should fear? Perhaps not. Do others lift images that do not belong to them? Yes. Your images might be on other sites you are not aware of. I prefer to keep my work product off the web Feel free to read anything you want to into that "excuse." I also do not post my writing where it is accessible to the world. For the most part, I am not allowed to post my work even if I wanted to.

So, I will remain politically neutral and politically related comments will not come from me. Like the "Bush's eyes are too close" thread that I will not comment on; contributed to by some who accuse me of being too political.

I will post when I feel the need and I will not likely comment unless there is a real need. Impress me with your work and I might offer an opinion. Or not. Perhaps I will post a few images. Or not. Probably not.

As not my not providing photographs, I do not feel the need. You can dismiss me entirely or listen. That is your choice. That is the group membership's choice. Feel free to call me on something you think is incorrect and I will prove what needs to be proven. Posting my images matters little because I know what I know and it is not a requirement.

Bob