Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2006 9:47 AM
Subject: Re: We are off that topic; here are some critiques and opinions - wasgovernment

At 05:56 AM 2/5/2006, Blair Howard wrote:
Wow, I'm new here. This is not quite what I was expecting.

Welcome to the list, Blair.

It may not be what you are expecting, but it is what is happening. It is coming off some very long political rants that had nothing to do with photography. This occurs every few years.

Try every few weeks or months! but it does liven things up a little at times.

The great value of this list is that there are a lot of good photographers, or people interested in becoming good photographers. There is a gallery that people post to and get reviewed. This is the huge distinguishing factor between this list and the other lists and forums on the web.

!!

Welcome again.

Jeff Spirer
Photos: http://www.spirer.com