From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bob Maxey
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2006 2:06 AM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: We are off that topic; here are some critiques and opinions - was government you

>>>Still enjoying all your photographs.  And your comments about the
photographs from other people>>>

> I have not posted any photographs to the list

Mmmm, I think Jeff has hit on something here ....>>>

OK, I will admit it. I have on occasion gone off topic, as have many gathered here have done in the past. I will fully admit this: I have not posted any images. I also admit that I do not critique the work of others, until now. >From your message and the message you replied to, apparently you think I actually need to post images. Not according to the rules. Read the group web page.

So there you go. My comments on the current crop of images on the PF site and why I do not post/critique.

So I guess this post will get me banned, huh?

Enough of that. Sorry Gordon.

Bob