Re: We are off that topic; here are some critiques and opinions - was government you

Worth repeating, so I've left all of Guy's post below.

And kudos to the people who post on the gallery and comment on the gallery photos. There are hundreds of mailing lists and forums on photography on the web - what has always distinguished this one is the gallery.

And Guy's room-sized pinholes are spectacular to view, but I doubt they translate to the web. I'm glad I had the opportunity to see them three (? four?) years ago in Montreal.