Re: govt spys?

On Thu, 02 Feb 2006 02:48:14 -0500, dave6134@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote/replied to:

>It is amazing how the libdem media was able to ignore fifteen years
>ago what it now severely castigates the Bush administration for today.

In the late 60s the cops were stopping young people all the time, searching them
and their vehicles without even a reason except maybe the long hair, and likely
putting them in jail if they found a joint.

One time around 1973 they raided my apartment without a warrant. Just burst in
on my girlfriend who was sleeping. I wasn't home at the time.

Nothing new.

--
Jim Davis, Owner, Eastern Beaver Company:
http://easternbeaver.com/ Motorcycle Relay Kits,