Re: govt spys?

>-->on my girlfriend who was sleeping. I wasn't home at the time.
>
>Nothing new.

What's new is that these days they would have pumped 6 bullets into her face
and you would be shipped off to somewhere else in the world to be tortured
until you fessed up.

Taking photos of roads, street signs, power cables, bridges, harbour defences
and other "unnatural" things (well, any picture without a person squarely
in the middle of it) makes you a suspect and hence legitimate target for
the death squads (ain't that right Chris? :)

Thank god for the good guys.

Tiscali Broadband from 14.99 with free setup!