Re: PF exhibits on 27 JAN 2006

Emily L. Ferguson wrote:

           Steve Hodges - Country farm

Hmm. Would have liked a face, a bunch of burning over by the horse and cart and the foreground sharp. Better to have the background unsharp than the foreground every time. And pop some flash on that guy so he's not so dark. And wait for him to get his head out of the trees, too.

:-) Thanks for the comments. Unfortunately, the cart would wait for no man. I either took it then or had a pretty boring background. The bloke in the background was checking to see that water was flowing into the field. He was there for about 30 seconds in total. I took a gamble on where to focus. My flash was about 10,000 km away at the time too :-) This is also pretty much a straight scan of the frame, I might try playing a little with photoshop as you suggest.

Steve