Sent: Monday, January 30, 2006 6:14 AM
Subject: Re: PF exhibits on 27 JAN 2006

>            Pini Vollach - Jaffa

Don't care for tripod at all.  One has to look too hard at the orange
matter to see what it is.  Since it was put there, i.e. set up, it
might have been nice to arrange the pieces so they looked more like
themselves.  And to wait for the tripod to leave.  I do like the
orange against the monochrome, however.