RE: Another one bites the dust

Pablo,

I can't tell much about my digital images looking at the LCD and look
forward to seeing them on the computer.
I like (small format) film and appreciate the many advantages of
digital.  Soon the only reason to use film will be for a personal love
for either the process or some aesthetic not readily attainable in
digital  (no Holga plug-in in PS and no slides).

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 4Th ed.
Now an E-book.