RE: Another one bites the dust

As if it matters what we all talk here about our pros and cons.
It's all post factum. As usual - if we recognize the need for handling a
problem, it has already happened and we only get the consequencies.

As I said some weeks ago - it doesn't matter how many LF, MF or SF cameras
any of us will have after 10 years in the closet - matters only who has the
film.

What also matters, methinks, is the resource support to the technology.
Otherwise some serious disasters in a row will make us dust down pencils or
charcoal and paper to make any recognizable images, if we would still
bother.

In the meantime shouldn't we use what we really have and like and master!?

And there's nothing comparable to really good and really large pictures!

Peeter
Who is perhaps slightly more morose than usual -
All due to that lasting frost with killing wind and no snow