One last mass mailing re: Tracking.

I recieved a lot of varied and interesting responses to the Yahoo! Web
beacon thing that I sent out.

Everything from Orwellian and Bushellian references to:

"And you honestly think this is going to matter in the long run? Don't you
know we're always being watched as it is - whether we "on-line" or not.
That's why I always try to be entertaining!"

And...

" Web bacon? At last! Free bacon from the Internet."

And last but not least...

"If you don't want to be tracked, here's the one stop solution:

http://www.networkadvertising.org/consumer/opt_out.asp   "

On this sight you can see if you actually have had cookies placed on your
computer and can exercise your right opt opt out.

That's all folks!