Re: Post-topping, was formerly Christmas greeting gallery

Steve Hanges wrote:

Steve

(1)  I have no idea what you're complaining about.

(2) I snipped away what was irrelevant ad left what was necessary to allow subsequent readers to understand the thread. I probably have a much worse memory than you do and need a little more of the message.

Steve

The problem with "top Posting" as I se it is that the subject line doesn't always tell what the message is about. You have to scan through the entire post to understand what the top post is all about.

Take this thread for example. It started as Christmas Greeting Gallery and went through changes until now it is "Post topping, was formerly........."

There are tendencies to change the subject and not all changes are reflected in the subject line.

Merry Christmas,

Bob