Re: Post-topping, was formerly Christmas greeting gallery

> It has become the e-mail standard and bottom-posting is
> considerably more difficult to read now.  For some reason -
> and this makes it almost impossible to figure out what's
>going on -

Bone-idle-ness is indeed the modern norm and has become almost
de-rigeur amongst "top posters".

So why is this reply so difficult for you to follow?
Because I've snipped away everything apart from the specific phrase
I'm replying to?

How does leaving on a whole thread-full of responses and prepending "I
agree" lead to clarity?

Top or bottom post, I don't really care, but for goodness sake spend
15 seconds  and tidy up  the message: I already downloaded the
original once and don't need it all agin.

Bob