Re: Post-topping, was formerly Christmas greeting gallery

Steve

(1)  I have no idea what you're complaining about.

(2) I snipped away what was irrelevant ad left what was necessary to allow subsequent readers to understand the thread. I probably have a much worse memory than you do and need a little more of the message.

Steve