Re: Christmas greeting gallery

At 07:33 20.12.2005, you wrote:
Ok this IS my last post on this subject (to the list;-)) actually I had expected much more fall out over my comments, my point was to illustrate that every one has something they are sensitive to, the Jews and the holocaust is always a hot topic so seamed to be the perfect subject, I guess not, (lack of fall out) in my state there have been law suites filed against school students singing songs about Christ and Christianity at Christmas time, and wile some may find those songs offensive, I am offended by those law suites, so perhaps its time to be just a little tolerant of others beliefs, and stop worrying about our own selfish selves and what might offend us! If a person reads back to the beginning of this thread they might understand my point.
So happy festivus for the rest of us!!
Terry L. Mair

It is like with tolerance. The guys who seem to support it, in fact DEMAND it with force, or else...

Peeter
:)