Re: Canon zoom telephoto lens question.

Second lens query letter today that I answer without any personal experience to offer.... But Joseph probably has seen a few big mouths before at his work....

But this Finnish fellow, who is a musician first, and a photographer on his spare time, has some of the most convincing shots I´ve seen made with the 70 - 200 2.8 IS (there is a data base engine on the site that allows you to find images made with a specific lens). The shots of musicians working are simply stunning!

And, look what cameras he used! Old 3 Megapix ones (D30, and a G1 compact).

Ah, yes, the URL....

http://photography-on-the.net/

Season´s, and all that jazz...

Per

Per Öfverbeck
http://ofverbeck.se

"In a world without walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates?"