Re: Christmas greeting gallery

> > It said Seasons Greetings.........
>
> Fair enough. What season are you referring to? I always assumed
people meant the Christmas season when they say 'seasons greetings'.

Greg

In the UK we're not allowed to mention "Christmas" because it's
divisive.
We have to be totally fair and even handed these days where other
ethnic groups are concerned (* Note 1)

"Winterval" is another term they tried to mmake us use for the "XMas"
break ...

1) unless we are bombing the crap out of them to secure the oil
supplies ...