Re: business funding

HI Shyrell,
I think you might find the information you want at
http://www.pueblo.gsa.gov/
They have all the free information the government collects with your tax dollars in one tidy spot. Amazing what the Feds spend their money on to research .. one click got me from "Bottled Water Basics, to Cell Phone Facts, to Tattoo regulations...I clicked on the Health part... :) Have a wonderful season for overeating, drinking, spending too much money... and if you get a hangover... I'm sure Pueblo has an answer!

Renate