Re: Tiny Gallery That Everyone Should Have Time To Review - Review

Peeter Vissak (Panorama with reeds and a bird) - Just a lens test? OK. Not the usual Vissak but as you say 'who can know the Vissak'. Who indeed. As mentioned earlier, bird location is boring however, she's pretty sharp for a Vivitar zoom on an overcast day. Unless this is a fake shot and you actually killed the bird and stuck it on a pole then cloned out the pole in Photoshop. I'm not saying I have ever done that.

Well, I do that pole thing on a regular basis - that's why I'm able to do sometimes a "clean" shot. Usually I do it in sunny afternoons and therefore remember how they (The Eagles) look like (even if not in that motel Caliphornia).
But You might practice with butterflies, for instance. Much cheaper!
Why the bird is in the middle? The answer is simple - while it is a panorama, I had to take two consecutive pictures and stitch them together along the center line of the right wing.

Nice Prechristmas!

Peeter,
the Vissak