RE: Christmas greeting gallery

> In the UK we're not allowed to mention "Christmas" because it's
> divisive.
> We have to be totally fair and even handed these days where other
> ethnic groups are concerned (* Note 1)

> "Winterval" is another term they tried to mmake us use for the "XMas"
> break ...

Well I suppose it was rather narrow minded of me to assume 'season' meant 'Christmas season' and hey I like new things so what the hell. Where can I get some Winterval underwear for my annual family portrait? And since Aunt Bessie is no longer with us (non-denominational force rest her soul) I suppose I should pick up one of them Winterval inflatable women. I saw one advertised with an electric mouth which I assume is for singing. Aunt Bessie loved to belt out them carols. Yes indeedy this is going to be a special season after all.

Greg

1) unless we are bombing the crap out of them to secure the oil
supplies ...