Re: Christmas greeting gallery

> Mostly though I wanted to thank Russ for submitting a card that adds a much needed thong based tawdriness to an otherwise religious holiday. All that baby in a manger stuff is so predictable and over-used. Nothing says Christmas in the new millennium like bare ass cheeks! Ho, ho ho!
>
> Greg Fraser

Just to add my two cents, in all my time with the PhotoForum (going back to 1996 I believe), I can't recall any picture which I found so gross and offensive than this one.

It is so much so that the model herself chose to turn her face away from the camera so that no-one could ever be able to associate her with this work.

Ooops...! My mistake!  Perhaps the photographer had actually planned to be the only one to occupy all the visual territory of his photograph, opposite to a bare bottom (an interesting association, if I may say so).

As regards technical qualities, I would personnally have wanted to avoid any reflections in "my" own eyeglasses, if I had shot such an image.  Or, if I did not have sufficient mastery over the equipment, I would have Photoshopped them out before loading my work on the gallery.  But this is me.

With this, I regret to say that I can't imagine posting an image anywhere close to this work, a statement I would never ever have thought possible to make in this forum.

With best wishes for peace and happyness to all PhotoForum members and most specially to Andy and his team,

Guy Glorieux