Re: Christmas greeting gallery

You will notice my Card did not mention X mas..........

It said Seasons Greetings.........

Fair enough. What season are you referring to? I always assumed people meant the Christmas season when they say 'seasons greetings'.

Anyway, Merry Christmas.

Greg

My Holiday Season starts around Halloween and
goes to around The Super Bowl/Valentines Day.

It peaks around December 25th which I celebrate
with Santa Claus (Not St Nick) Reindeer and Frosty
the Snowman.

Thanks for not making this a Theological Debate.

Seasons Greetings to all

Which ever way you may choose to do it!

Russ
R.E. Baker