Re: business funding

www.grants.gov

Shyrell Melara wrote:
How have all of you been able to fund your business? I don't have the "assets" to qualify for a bank loan or SBA loan. So I've been trying to track down grant programs (in the USA) and their applications. All I get is "BUY MY DISC", "BUY MY BOOK", "JOIN MY PROGRAM", "GIVE ME YOUR MONEY". Has anyone on this list ever found a grant program and was able to apply for it? How did you find it? Did you have to pay a lawyer $3,000 just to find the program for you?
I am eligible for 2 programs so far, business grants for women and grants for the disabled. Thanks in advance for any comments or help!

Shyrell
Melara Family Photography
Preserving Precious Memories...
http://shyrellmelara.tripod.com