Re: Checking list status - seems broken!

AZ:

A few weeks ago I ran into a book at Barnes and Noble that seemed
interesting and decided to give it a try. Very good (although not as
in-depth as the other two I recommended in a previous post) with lots of
illustrations and examples. It covers black-and white conversion using
Photoshop tools as well as third party plug-ins and filters.

The title is "Mastering Black and White Digital Photography" by Michael
Freeman.

Good reading for the holidays.

Best regards,

Joseph Chamberlain, D.D.S.