Re: Checking list status - seems broken!

Hi Andy,

If you would be referring to the automobile traffic in Montreal (Quebec), you'd be right on: it's come to a standstill after a few inches of the most beautiful fluffy white snow fell from heaven.

But the snow banks weren't high enough to prevent the email-person from delivering your posting to my computer!  The email must get through...

Happy winter!

Guy Glorieux