Colour management in CS2 Print preview

I'm a little baffled by the choice between

Colour handling:
                           Let Photoshop Handle Colours
                           Let Printer handle Colours

My guess is the second lets my printer (an Epson R300) adjust coloours according to its own internal programming and analysis of the colours in the file and therefore the first is better.

And then there's

                           No colour management

Which I guess is a definite no no? But if so why is it there?

(I always use AdobeRGB for a work space, though I still can't see any difference if I use sRGB, even if working from the original NEF file.)

Howard.