Re: PF Exhibits 2005-11-05

> The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated NOV 05
2005. Authors
> with work now on display at  http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html
include:

>Robert G. Earnest -

Well I guess this shot was all about being in the right place at the
right time with the right equipment.

You saw the tornado approaching as you apssed the pumpkin field.
Quickly got out of the car, set the tripod up
Put the camera on timer
Set the camera to hyperfocal
Then just had time to run round the front and get yourself in the
frame.

Excellent Self Portrait I should add :o)

>                Trevor Cunningham -
Ice sculptures in the desert: cool!

> D.L. Shipman - Approaching Blood (full) Moon Oct,
Stange they call it a full moon when we can never see even as much as
half at any one time

>                Rubin F. Diehl - Escher Lives!
The title alone tells me what you were trying to do.
It hasn't worked well for me though.
What puts me off I think is I see a much better picture in the bottom
half - especially if the landing below the man was level.
Nearly a good shot ...

> Laurenz Bobke - Fog in the Park
Don't like the left hand twig one little bit.
That's a shame, I think without it this would have been a really nice
image.  That one flaw just jars for me.

>Rich Mason - Handy the Clever
Ceci n'est pas un chat.

>Elson T. Elizaga - You talking to me?
This is not a dog.

Rich and Elson:
Dogs and Cats seldom mix.
I don't think it was wise of Andy to place them next to each other in
the gallery!!!
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/photoforum/xmas/rich+elson2.jpg

Bob

PS: I heard on the radio "they" want to do away with GMT ... find the
old New Year's Day Leap Second too much of a problem and all that.
Is nothing sacred?