Re: PF Exhibits 05 NOV 05

At 9:05 AM -0500 11/5/05, ADavidhazy wrote:
The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated NOV 05 2005. Authors
with work now on display at  http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html  include:

               Robert G. Earnest -

Wheee!!!  Pumpkin pie!

               Jim Snarski - Autumn

interesting what the onset of winter does to our minds. I've been doing something similar all week, as you'll see next weekend.

               Trevor Cunningham -

is that a solar print, do I understand that correctly? If so, it's very cyan on my monitor. Is it that way on yours? As for the image itself, I think it's all about the technique, because the image isn't real interesting to me.

               D.L. Shipman - Approaching Blood (full) Moon Oct, 2005

Well, it's a moon, but there's no hint of red.  Nice and sharp, though.

               Rubin F. Diehl - Escher Lives!

and he walks the gangplank uphillly, too! Wow, what a color to paint a wall. I like the pallette but I'm uncomfortable with the un-level-ness of the image. But then, the Escher thing never really wore well with me, either.

               Laurenz Bobke - Fog in the Park

Beautiful.  Such delicacy.  What a pleasure to look at.  Thanks.

               Rich Mason - Handy the Clever

Amazing how tiny those front teeth are, isn't it? Very nice deal with the corners of the image and the light on the whiskers. Would have been nice to get just a tiny bit more light into the eyes so one could see what color they are. How much did you crop out? And what did you have to pay him to get him to cooperate? Chicken liver?

               Elson T. Elizaga - You talking to me?

I have a friend looks just like that except he doesn't have a doggy bod. And old sailor if I ever saw one.

Thanks, eternal thanks, to the wonderful staff that continues to indulge our habit.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx 508-563-6822 New England landscapes, wooden boats and races, press photography http://www.vsu.cape.com/~elf/