Re: Canon digital bodies

----- Original Message -----
From: "Terry"
Re: Canon digital bodies

: Now this is just me but one of the things I really don't like about most
of
: the little point and shoot digitals coming out is the digital viewfinder,
: really don't think I could ever get used to holding that out in front of
me
: and staring at that picture, plus I don't think I could hold it steady.
: Terry L. Mair

pretend it's not there and treat it like one of the older camera designs
which had NO viewfinders!

or maybe rig up a wire frame sports finder.. or superglue one of those cool
looking framefinders that were designed to slide into the hotshoes or
accessory shoes of cameras
:-)

hmmm..

might make myself a retro looking digital - maybe a folder with swish red
bellows