Re: Canon digital bodies

Les:

Interesting you should say this about the design of digital SLR cameras. I
just found something you may find interesting, specially for people who
wear glasses or situations where one can't be in a position to see through
the viewfinder. Must be nice to use it at night also.

Check the digital viewfinder at:

http://www.secu-line.com/sub/bbs_notice.html?act=v&code=notice&page=1&num=35
&keyfield=&key=&tail_ind=B

It may be a step in the direction you describe to avoid the viewfinder in
future camera designs.

Best regards,

Joseph

---