Re: Swing Away

If you can be satisfied with something as primitive as the Lensbaby
you should be able to fabricate something easily.

The lensbaby seems a tad too primitive even for my standards and definitely overpriced. The Zork mount looks like a simple compression fitting on a ball. Seems ideal if I can find something similar and cover it with some light proof material. Something perhaps in the plumbing department of the hardware store. I often get photography parts there.

Greg