Re: Swing Away

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gregory Fraser"

: I've got a lens that was designed to be used in military aircraft to
photograph the wake of torpedos as they were launched from the airplane.

skite..

:The cameras produced 7" wide photos. So I'm thinking to myself that that's
a pretty big image circle and it might make a nice tilt lens for my 35mm
camera. Has anyone made, or does anyone have plans, for building the tilt
mechanism? I know lensbabies makes them but buying one is nowhere near as
fun as building one.

you want bellows focussing on that too Greg?

just sqiggling something up for you now..