Re: Swing Away

Gregory Fraser wrote:

If you can be satisfied with something as primitive as the Lensbaby you should be able to fabricate something easily. The lensbaby seems a tad too primitive even for my standards and definitely overpriced. The Zork mount looks like a simple compression fitting on a ball. Seems ideal if I can find something similar and cover it with some light proof material. Something perhaps in the plumbing department of the hardware store. I often get photography parts there.
Greg
Good man. I couldn't live without plumbing departments. But keep in mind the toy department for hard plastic balls as well. Gaffer's tape and an old changing bag sleeve or the like and you can build a fantastic camera.
Don

--
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. -Bertrand Russell, philosopher, mathematician, author, Nobel laureate (1872-1970)