Re: Canon's support and information.

On 10/25/05 3:54 AM, "James B. Davis" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 03:12:41 -0700, "Joseph Chamberlain, DDS"
> <drjchamberlain@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote/replied to:
>
>> How can I purchase a copy of this software ?
>
> When you get to the German Paypal page, click the button to the right
> of: "Falls Sie noch kein PayPal-Konto haben"
>
> Then, you chose your country from a box in the middle called: "Land".
>
> You then get a Paypal page in your language.
>
> You can pay with credit card securely online this way. You don't have
> to join Paypal either.
>
> I know, I'm a Paypal seller.
>
> In case you missed it, there's a link to his English site at the top
> of the software page.

Jim:

Just wanted to write a line and thank you for the feedback and help. I was
able to make the PayPal thing work and bought the software Karl had
suggested from the German site thanks to your "German" instructions.

By the way, I am also a BMW enthusiast and have been contemplating the new
models K 1200 R and R 1200 GS. I planning on test riding both to feel which
one appeals more to me.

Thanks again for your help.

Best regards,

Joseph