Re: Photography and the law U.K

>-- >i whipped out a 5x7 (as "whip-outable" as one might be) at giza and
they
>about flipped..."small camera ok, no big camera...you go back to hollywood

You should have shown them some of the newsgroup posts that swear digital
SLRs at ISO 800 produce better quality than medium format.  :o)

Most places abroad I've been recently it's the tripod that freaks them.

Tripod =  professional ... No!!!!
Flash = No!!!!
Guide books on sale over there :o)

Unlimited Tiscali Broadband from 14.99!