----- Original Message -----
From: "Qkano"

: Terrorist Suspects:
: Use big professional looking cameras, and even tripods etc
: Often take pictures without family members in them
: Camera is held level
: Takes photos of things normal people would not give a second glance
:
:
: Snapper:
: Anyone hurriedly taking snaps on a camera phone

dammit - I'm getting sick of the abuse of power thats going on in the name
of 'freedom' across the world. Next time I head out to take pics near any
official building which might prompt a reaction, I think I might just take
the 8x10.

lets see how they respond to that

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham