Re: file share vs tape as gift

>>>Most of the music I got I'd bought a long time ago. The vinyl is gone now and the music is so old that unless Time-Life comes out with a box set, you can't find it anymore. I haven't heard of any recording companies or artists going bankrupt (yet) because of file share. >>>

Is there anything in particular you might be looking for? Ping me off list and perhaps I can find a source. In my experience very little has disappeared. Thank you WWW.

I have finally decided to purchase a Roland V MIDI Accordion and I found lots of sources for some old, yet beloved accordion music. OK, I perhaps am the only person on this list that would ever describe accordion music as "beloved." You either tolerate it or you hate it. Unless you are me and I crave it.

The old stuff is out there if you look.

Bob