Re: file share vs tape as gift - Artist/writers Contracts

>>>Bob (Maxey)

Any  chance you could set the clock on your PC?

>>>You seem to be 24-h ahead of the rest of PF.
In IE that means your messages keep appearing out of order ...>>>

Thanks for the heads up, Bob. I was not aware the clock was off. One would think that with several dozen clocks in my office and the hallway, I would know the correct date.

Cheers,

The Other Bob