Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2005 12:36 PM
Subject: Re: ExpoDisc: Overpriced gadget for suckers?

At 11:59 AM -0600 10/15/05, Terry wrote:
So perhaps I missunderstand here, your telling me that if I shoot a shot way under exposed at say 1/250th at what ever f stop I can go into the raw file converter and change it after the fact, by altering the ISO setting? I dont think so, not and get a good print.

Well, 2 stops overexposed looked good on the monitor and printed fine with the Fuji machine at Wally Wal*Mart.

In ACR you just adjust the Exposure slider after you launch in image from the File Browser window into the Adjustment window.

Try it. Have faith. Nothing you do to the RAW file will permanently change it. Don't be afraid.

The experimental method is very valuable here.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx 508-563-6822