Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2005 2:04 PM
Subject: Re: ExpoDisc: Overpriced gadget for suckers?

Terry <terry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

All I can say is look it up or better yet try it your self!

Where could I look it up to get your answer?  Everywhere I've seen
agrees with Jeff -- and the very definition of "RAW" says Jeff should
be right.

Have *you* tried it yourself?  You've got me curious, so I'm about to,
and should have something to report shortly.